§1 Basic Information.
The administrator of your personal data is: Mączka Group. sp. k. with its seat in Pustków 385B, 39-205 Pustków, Poland. NIP: 872-242-66-75.
Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 14 658 42 00
§2 Principles of data processing.
- The Administrator shall process personal data in accordance with the following principles:
1) on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) fairly and honestly (reliability);
3) in a manner which is transparent for the data subject (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not ‘to spare’ (minimisation);
5) not more than necessary (adequacy);
6) with due care for the accuracy of the data (accuracy);
7) not longer than necessary (timeliness);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3 Objectives, legal basis and scope of data processing.
- We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, in order to provide you with a response to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or via a form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to you.
(2) We process your data to the extent:
1) if you send us an e-mail message we will process the data contained in it. The provision of data to us in an e-mail is voluntary. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) If you use the contact form on our website, we will process the data in the form of your e-mail address and your first name. The provision of this data is a condition for us to respond to your request.
3) Other data processed by the Administrator include the IP address and other data stored in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyse the use of the Website by you and other users. The processing of data in this respect may be suspended after you have lodged an objection.
§4 Recipients of data and intention to transfer data to a country outside the EEA or an international organisation.
- The recipient of your personal data is the provider of traffic analysis software for our website – Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or to international organisations.
§5 Data retention period.
- We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or an e-mail for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the erasure of such data or object to the processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6 Users’ rights.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
3) right to data portability,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations towards state institutions or for the purposes of the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
Third You can obtain more information on the protection of personal data on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience – through their use, the loading time of the website during subsequent visits is significantly reduced.
- The characteristics of cookies:
1) they adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimise the User’s navigation on the website, in particular these files allow for recognition of the device used to display the website and for setting of its parameters in such a way that the navigation does not cause problems and is optimised with respect to individual needs of the User.
2) allow to display the website adapted to your individual needs;
3) create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for constant improvement of the website and such a construction of the content that will suit the visitors of the website.
4) they allow for multiple use of the login option by the User, which is much more convenient for you, as you are not forced to enter your login and password each time you move around the site and visit it repeatedly.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The User can delete cookies at any time.
7) Cookies are placed in the User’s end device and can also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the operator of the Website. The User may, however, delete them at any time.
8) More detailed information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.
9) If you have any doubts about the settings of cookies, please contact the operator of your web browser.