The Venma pellet hoppers, in the standard version, are made of galvanised steel and have been load tested. The hopper is movable in two planes, which makes it possible to adapt it to any type of boiler room; moreover, the use of a slide-in flap makes it easy to clean the hopper without having to empty it. The design and careful workmanship of the pellet hopper makes it very stable, while looking very aesthetic.
The material used and the appropriate inclination of the hopper chute walls prevent fuel from retaining in the hopper, which in turn results in less frequent refuelling. A metal cover with a handle prevents unwanted objects or sparks from the boiler from getting into the feeder, thanks to which the hopper can be placed right next to the boiler.
Characteristics of the Venma Standard pellet tank:
- Standard capacity: 300/600/1200 l
- Made of galvanised steel (corrosion resistant),
- Resistant to technical deformation,
- Funnel movable in two planes,
- Equipped with a lid to prevent unwanted objects or possible sparks from the furnace getting into the tray,
- Load tested,
- Very easy to assemble (detailed instructions included),
- Suitable for VENMA burners,
- Powder coating in RAL colours possible (optional),
- Customised storage tanks available (additional option).
|Technical data||Standard Pellet Tank 300 l||Standard Pellet Tank 600 l||Standard Pellet Tank 1200 l|
39-205 Pustków, Poland
Tel: +48 14 658 42 00
tel. +48 14 658 42 02
Venma Poland Representative
tel: +48 608 094 185
Venma Europe Representative
tel: +48 662 933 989